Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
Which items are returnable?
- Items returned within 60 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and unworn condition
- In the original packaging with all the packaging materials intact
Which items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Final Sale items
- Custom or Customized items
- Customized shoes, i.e. shoes that have been changed from the original model as pictured on our site cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason whatsoever. We strongly recommend using our Made to Fit program before placing your order. If the shoes are too tight we would be happy to stretch or re-last the shoes for you but you will be responsible for paying for the return postage. If you experience heel slippage, we recommend trying tongue pads and heel grips, we can mail them to you.
We stress that any shoes ordered through our Custom Made program cannot be returned or exchanged.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of unworn items for a product of your choice. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you. Return shipping is free on exchanged items.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (return shipping is free)
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn item within 60 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please submit an RMA request here before you return the shoes so we can provide a prepaid shipping label (for Contiguous (Lower 48) US only) and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number that you must include in the package. Return shipping is free for exchanges and store credit. If you’d like a refund you can return the item at your own cost, or use our prepaid return label and we will refund you less $15 for the return service.
A restocking fee will be charged to replace any items that are missing from the returned box; such as shoe horn, shoe bags, or coasters.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.